Based in Minneapolis, MN | Omaha, NE | Lincoln, NE
Press / Business contact:
Somewhere in the Midwest
available on request
[bracket]games is a pseudonym for writer and designer Zach Sanford and composer Neutrino Effect. They are focused on creating single-player games with meaningful personal narratives.
Zach Sanford began work under the moniker [bracket]games in 2012, designing and writing an (ultimately abandoned) platformer. Zach's brother, Jon, who composes and records as Neutrino Effect, was brought on in 2013 when the abandoned project was reimagined as a Twine. The two have completed three larger projects, as well as several smaller experiments and prototypes.
There are currently no trailers available for [bracket]games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for [bracket]games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IGF 2015 Nominee for Excellence in Narrative" - for Three Fourths Home
- "Official Selection, WordPlay Festival 2014" - for Three Fourths Home
- "Spelling Bee Runner-Up" - 5th grade, 1999 | Eagle River, AK
- "To Azimuth is the Alien Abduction Story You Can Believe In"
- Jess Joho, Kill Screen
- "The Game That Made Me Realize I've Let Down My Family"
- Nathan Grayson, Kotaku
- "Three Fourths Home Drives Us Into the Heart of the Storm"
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
- "Hi Mum, No, I'm Driving, Okay, Fine: Three Fourths Home"
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Twine: Letters to Babylon by Bracket Games"
- Richard Goodness, StoryCade
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Writer, Designer, Artist,Programmer